Landlord and Tenant
Landlord & Tenant Dispute Resolution
Our team is headed-up by a partner-level solicitor who is also an accredited mediator We have successfully conducted many cases involving for example:
- Leaseholder disputes re service charges and ground rent
- Applications to the First Tier Tribunal ( Property Chamber) for variation of leases and challenges to service charges
- Appointing managers to manage leasehold properties under the Right to Manage legislation.
- Recovering possession of Assured Shorthold Tenancies for landlords
- Advising on and drafting Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements.
- Commercial property end of tenancy dilapidations claims
- Actions for forfeiture and recovery of outstanding rent
- Lease renewals of business tenancies within the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- And many others too numerous and varied to list here. Contact us for further information.
Call: 0208 862 8870
What our Clients say
“The successful dispute resolution in our favour is a result of great team work and you being the core of it all. Your experience and advice got us through. It was a good experience working with you.”